Monday, February 12, 2007

Hoping a long drive goes okay

Seriously, does anyone know how long it takes to drive to Boston, Mass from Dallas, Texas? A long freaking time, that's how long! Don't get me wrong, quality time with my husband in the car, but wow! I was so unaware. 28 hours and 1 minute according to Mapquest! That is crazy!! I am going to be so tired of driving by the time I get there!! But I love BJ and I love spending time with him, so it will be fine. Plus BJ has said that I can read him a book on the way there, so that will be fun. Oh and if anyone wants to buy a couch, let me know! I think we might sell ours. Lots of crazy stuff going on. Well it will just be a short entry today. Got to go purge some more stuff!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

When are y'all going? Are you taking everything at once? Hows the house selling? Maybe Brian and I can drive over to the part of VA you'll go through (Staunton) and have a meal together or something?? Details woman!