Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why can't people do their jobs?

I am seriously wondering why people can't do their jobs. Especially when their jobs are to print some papers and get someone to sign those papers. Sounds pretty easy. Right? Well, apparently not. Oh and by the way, did I mention that they get paid $175 to watch these people sign these documents? For some strange reason our title company seems to be having a hell of a time with this concept. 6 out of 11 loans closed this month had similar issues!!! I spent two hours out of my day today doing somebody else's job. Did I have the time to spend? Did I need the stress or frustration? No, not really. Did I do it anyways? Yes, mainly because when I originally allowed them to do it, they screwed it up! Anyways, now that my rant is done I can talk of other things. I am still loving my job, just not loving how I have to do everyone else's job. I feel important, needed, like a leader on my team, I think I am going to start making some money soon, life is pretty good. I am still working on the house. Hopefully it will be up for sale really, really soon. It has just been so stressful and so much stuff. I had no idea selling a house was....well, this much work. But it is and I will tackle this one too and overcome yet another big challenging thing! Moving!! That's basically what my life consists of right now. Working, working on getting the house ready, talking to BJ when I can, and overcoming obstacles. Well, hope everyone else is doing well!

No comments: