Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Looking forward

Work has been better. I went tanning this weekend with Elaine. It was so nice. Just spending some girlie time just hanging out and having fun. This week at work is stressful because its closeout but I have a lot of loans which is a great feeling. I am starting to have other people at my job recruit me to move to other areas, which is always a sign you are doing your job and well. This weekend I will finally get an extra day off work, which is incredibly exciting! :) So things are going well. I appreciate the comments that have been made with caring intentions. It means a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you decided against continuing with your blog? I miss reading it? you have a very interesting outlook on things, it's always intriguing to read.